01. What is roadside assistance?
Roadside assistance is a vehicular support service offered by Global Assure to individuals
who experience a vehicular breakdown in their journey/travel. The service typically provides
benefits such as getting the vehicle fixed on the spot, refuelling it, towing the vehicle to the
nearest garage, extending medical assistance and much more. Global Assure offers thebest
road assistance for four wheelersandtwo wheelersin India.
02. How do I request for assistance?
For emergency breakdown assistance, you can call us at 18005723861
03. Is there a coverage limit for RSA?
Global Assure provides PAN India coverage through their partnered networks.
04. Is there a vehicle age limit?
Yes, Upto 10 years.
05. Does roadside assistance affect vehicle warranty with manufacturer?
As no unauthorised repairs are done and vehicle is towed to nearest service station in case
of a major breakdown, roadside assistance does not affect vehicle warranty.
06. Would you be providing assistance even if some other member of the family is driving the
We provide roadside assistance to any person who is driving the car, as long as the car is
covered. There may be an authorisation request call for service to the owner for
confirmation in case help is requested by another member.
07. Can I avail membership on my other cars too?
Each membership is for a particular vehicle. You can buy memberships for different vehicles
but you cannot use coverage benefits for one vehicle on another.
08. Is there a limit on the number of times the service can be availed?
Under the Standard Plan, you can avail the service 3 times a year. However, in the Premium
Plan, there is no limit on service requests.
09. Is it possible to transfer Roadside Assistance Membership?
No, the membership cannot be transferred from one vehicle to another during the duration
of the membership. In case you sell your car, the new owner can avail the service until the
expiration of the membership